Thursday, March 29, 2007

Young Buck - Buck The Wolrd Album Out

The image “http://marcko04.skyblog.com/pics/581429969_small.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The new album by Young Buck entitled "Buck The World" was released on March 27 and is the new joint in the block. The album got great publicity because 50 cent and Cam'ron got into some beef and in 50's songs he mentioned how Buck The World is coming out. 50 and Buck also made a song to diss Cam'ron and I made a post about it. You can read more here. I think this will be a great album and I myself am going to buy it, and maybe you should too!

Some of the guest apearences on his CD will be made by Mr. 50 (50 cent), T.I , Young Jezzy and Bun B. Buck's CD is expected to sell 150 000 copies in its first week alone, according to HitsDailyDouble.com

________________________________________________________
If you like this post, please subscribe for our RSS feeds
And
Visit our friend site.

No comments: