Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lil Jon - World Record

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Lil-Jon-tvt05.jpg

Lil Jon set a record for the world's most expensive bling! His chain, as show above, that says "crunk aint dead" has a total of 73 carats of diamonds and is worth approximately $500,000. He went down in the Guinness Book of World Records.

He is quoted as saying:
“I’m glad the Guinness World Records folks acknowledged me and my Crunk Ain’t Dead piece,” says Lil Jon. “I spent a load of money on that chain. I had no idea I would break a record and be recognized for it. It’s an honor to be included on that list. I grew up on reading and hearing about people and celebrities who break records in the Guinness World Records Book and it always fascinated me. Now that I’m on the list, it feels great. Let’s just see how many rappers try to outdo my pendant and break my record. They don’t call me the King of Crunk for nothing!”

________________________________________________________
If you like this post, please subscribe for our RSS feeds
And
Visit our friend site.

No comments: