Monday, March 19, 2007

Redman working on "Muddy Waters 2" and "How High 2"

http://web.telia.com/~u18307588/images/pictures/full/flip1.jpg


He may not have released his highly anticipated album "Red Gone Wild" yet, but Redman is already working on two new projects.

"I'm getting back into [the studio] with Muddy Waters 2 right after Red Gone Wild. I already did two songs for it. It ain't gonna be hard, because I'm gonna take it backwards," said Radman. "I'ma find old beats that sound like it was [created] during the whole Muddy Waters era. I ain't gonna reach for the new s**t."

Redman is planning to follow-on where "Muddy Waters" left off, but said the release is only for his core fans as he only plans to manufacture and distribute a limited edition of 50,000 units.

Redman also revealed he will be making a "How High" movie sequel with long-time friend and collaborator Method Man.

"The movie is being written - same people," Redman continued. "We getting in the mix right now. It’s going to give us some leeway to do something new. I'm trying to direct the movie myself. It’s a definite go. To a n***a near you, I don't know when, but its coming."

The New Jersey rapper said he plans to start work on the film in late summer or early fall.

"I don't want to be the one to lie [about when it comes out], I gotta bad habit."

source: allhiphop

________________________________________________________
If you like this post, please subscribe for our RSS feeds
And
Visit our friend site.

No comments: